Invitation: Open Science Festival 2023
Are you open to Open Science? Do you want to inform yourself and join in the discussion about what Open Science has to offer and where the limits lie? We cordially invite you to join us at the 2nd German Open Science Festival on 4 and 5 July 2023 in Cologne!
"Meet, Share, Inspire, Care!" - under the motto we picked up from the last Open Science Festivals in Hannover and Amsterdam, there will be a colourful mix of current topics and formats around Open Science:
- Keynotes and panel discussions on open science practices with national and international experts.
- Workshops that convey content from the field.
- An open marketplace with information on local and international initiatives and services.
On the eve of the event, 3 July 2023, we will also celebrate 50 years of ZB MED - the future of science is Open Science!
Info at a glance:
- What? Open Science Festival
- When? 4 and 5 July 2023
- Where? At ZB MED and CECAD
- Who? ZB MED - Information Centre Life Sciences, University and City Library of Cologne (USB), University of Cologne, Institute for Biomedical Informatics (IMI) and CECAD.
- What else? 50 years of ZB MED on 3 July 2023.
To the press release (in German)