Invitation: Open Science Barcamp 2021
For the first time, the Open Science Barcamp of the Leibniz Research Alliance Open Science will be organised by students of the TH Köln under the leadership of ZB MED - Information Centre for Life Sciences. The Barcamp is aimed at Open Science officers as well as everyone interested in Open Science - from the region and beyond! During the day we will meet for interesting sessions co-designed by you and in the evening we look forward to a playful get-together with a Cologne flavour!
- Choice of topics
After a short welcome, topics for sessions will be presented by the participants on Friday from 1 p.m. and the programme will then be drawn up together.
- Parallel individual sessions
In the parallel sessions, the pre-defined topics will be discussed in small groups within the framework of exchanging experiences. Possible topics include best practices recommendations, open science consulting, research data management, infrastructures and much more. You are invited to submit your topic suggestions to the Miroboard in advance.
- "Wrap Up
The first day will close with a short wrap up and outlook on the next day and a warm invitation to the evening event on the same day (Friday) from 19:30.
- On 26.6, 09:00 we start with a joint breakfast, from 9:30 a.m. we will collect new suggestions for topics and design the programme together.
- From 10:00 a.m. we will start with the sessions.
- 12:30 Wrap-up, with the event concluding at 13:00.
Info at a glance:
- What: Open Science Barcamp
- Where: Online via the wonder.me platform
- Who: ZB MED + students of TH Köln
- When: 25 and 26 June 2021 from 1 to 1 p.m.
- Hashtag: #oscibargoescologne
- Event language: German, English language slots are possible
The Barcamp is funded by the Leibniz Research Alliance Open Science.
Registration is now open, participation is free of charge. If you register before 14.6. you can already look forward to a little surprise!
We are looking forward to seeing you!